Project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund
The project PEGASUS was successfully launched in February 2017 and it will last until the end of July 2019. The project brings together 10 project partners from 9 countries: Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Slovenia, France, Spain, Malta, Croatia and Belgium.
The innovative approach of PEGASUS - Promoting Effective Generation and Sustainable USes of electricity is focused on experimenting a simulation of functioning of microgrids in 7 pilot areas jointly; solutions will be based on concrete situation with real data.
1. THE UNIVERSITY OF CYPRUS' (UCY) NANOGRID SOLUTION
2. MICROGRID TESTS IN SAINT-JULIEN-EN-QUINT, AUVERGNE-RHÔNE-ALPES
3. MALTA - THE GOZO ISLAND SOLUTION
4. SLOVENIA - SPORT PARK RUŠE
5. POTENZA - SANTA LUCIA ESCALATOR AND SWIMMING POOL OF MONTEREALE SPORT PARK
6. GREEK - MEGA EVYDRIO SOLUTION
7. PREKO - OLIVE OIL MILL BUILDING AND PV-PUČKO OTVORENO UČILITE