This Project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under Grant agreement No. 695822.
When it comes to Sustainable Energy Financing, EnerInvest aims to become the National Platform of reference, a meeting point between relevant stakeholders and a consulting platform, by offering technical, legal and financial solutions to sustainable energy projects (SEP) promoted at the national level by both the public and private sectors.
-To cover the gap between the financial sector and the energy sector, by organising the dialogue among the relevant stakeholders to identify challenges, barriers and solutions.
-To build up a network of key actors working together to foster investments in sustainable energy projects.
-To influence public energy policies that affect the implementation of sustainable energy projects.
-To deliver innovative approaches, models and tools with regard to current financial schemes and investment models.
THE TARGET GROUPS
- SEP promoters
- Financial institutions and bodies
- Public authorities and policy makers
- Other stakeholders, such as energy agencies, sectorial associations, universities, etc.
FINANCIAL, LEGAL AND TECHNICAL FRAMEWORK
- Existing framework; legislation, funding schemes and technical issues affecting the set-up of new SEP.
- Funds and Subsidies available at local, regional, national and European level.
- Best practices on Sustainable Energy Projects.
INNOVATIVE FINANCIAL MODELS
- Innovative financial models and potential replicability.
- New financial models and strategies.
- Guide for investors and promoters of SEP in Spain.
- EnerInvest National Award on Innovative Approaches for Financing SEP.
ENCOURAGING DIALOGUE AMONG KEY ACTORS
- Specic working groups.
- Thematic workshops on financial schemes and models.
- Standardized model documents.
- EnerInvest nancing guide and lessons learnt.
- National SEP Roadmap for policy makers.
- National Collective events.
- Reference website and Meeting Place.
- Key information and dissemination tool.
- Different channels enabling the dialogue among key actors: forums, webinars and online conferences.
- Technical, legal and financial assistance; SEP Financia computer-based Assessment Tool.