The website is meant to inform the broader public of the support options, their objectives, and the results of the calls for applications.
It promotes the fast orientation of prospective applicants, the media staff and visitors interested in the allocation of the development funds by providing:
- full-scale, up-to-date application information broken down by topic,
- application news, communications, topical pieces of information,
- monitoring of application-related social consultations,
- background materials, analyses,
- a diary of forthcoming development policy events,
- call centre access data and
- easy-to-use search function for calls for and results of applications, respectively.
On the Application Information surface, applicants may, following registration, obtain information on their own application/project, track the course of the application, take part in e-administration and download guides, publicity guideline manuals and components thereof to meet their information supply obligations.
NDA uses the website also to meet its other information supply obligations under the law (e.g. “transparent pocket”).