SLOVSEFF addresses private companies and housing associations that implement energy efficiency and renewable energy projects.
SLOVSEFF offers the following:
- Loans between 20,000 EUR and 2,500,000 EUR,
- Grants between 7.5% and 15% of the loan amounts and
- Free technical assistance.
The following participating banks (PBs) have been selected by the EBRD, to establish SLOVSEFF:
- Ceskoslovenska obchodna banka, a.s.
- Slovenska sporitelna, a.s.
- Tatra banka, a.s.
- UniCredit Bank Slovakia, a.s.
- Vseobecna uverova banka, a.s.
Grant support is provided by the Bohunice International Decommissioning and Support Fund (BIDSF).
The Project consultant ENVIROS assists clients of the local banks identify the most appropriate energy efficiency investments for their needs by providing free of charge technical assistance for borrowers, in the form of Rational Energy Utilisation Plans (REUPs) preparation, Simple Energy Audits (SEAs) and assisting the formulation of loan applications to PBs.
UPDATE 12 04 2013
: This link has been modified and transferred to a new BUILD UP link.
You can see this relevant updated BUILD UP item here.