Tuesday 24 January 2017, 10:00 am Brussels time (CET)
The energy challenges for the building stock require ambitious but feasible approaches to secure their performance, including the performance of the building envelope. This webinar aims to give insights into 3 interesting approaches:
- An approach with voluntary guidelines to high thermal performing roofs
- Real examples whereby vacuum insulation panels are used for retrofitting listed buildings
- A fully implemented approach in the UK regarding acoustical performance based on robust details and the possible relevance for thermal and overall building performance.
Agenda and Speakers
- Peter Wouters, INIVE EEIG | Welcome and brief introduction to the webinar
- Jelle Langmans, KU Leuven and Ross Holleron, KNAUF Insulation | Voluntary approach: Eurima technical research and guidelines for the design and installation of high thermal performance roofs
- Pär Johansson, Chalmers University of Technology | Retrofitted listed buildings using vacuum insulation panels
- Sean Smith, Edinburgh Navier University | Development and Performance Monitoring of Sound Insulation using Robust Details Approach
- Questions and Answers
How to attend
Participation is free, but prior registration is required. Please register at the links below.
See also the relevant BUILD UP News.