This issue of the Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre’s (AIVC) newsletter provides links and information on newly released AIVC publications and major upcoming AIVC events. Moreover, this issue outlines completed and on-going AIVC projects from 2011 to 2017 and redirects to more detailed information available on the AIVC website. Last but not least, Dr. Andy Persily presents significant advance in the fields of Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and ventilation, with a new approach for estimating C02 generation rates from building occupants.
- IAQ metrics workshop recordings & presentations available
- A New Approach to Estimating Carbon Dioxide Generation Rates from Building Occupants
- AIVC projects (2011-2017)
- 23 October 2017, International Workshop, Brussels, "Ventilative cooling in buildings: now & in the future"
- New AIVC Publications
- AIVC International workshop on ventilation & airtightness
- SAVE THE DATE: 18-19 September 2018, 39th AIVC conference, Juan-les-Pins, France
- NEWSPAPER 'Energy Efficiency and Indoor Climate in Buildings'
- List of AIVC board members
Please visit the AIVC website to download and read the newsletter at the link provided below.