Most countries in the Central and Eastern Europe region already have or are setting up renovation programmes for multi-apartment buildings. Some countries have run these programmes successfully for a long time, while others are setting them up more recently. Several countries have had such programmes for a while now, but on an “on and off” basis with mixed results in different years.
In single-family houses the situation is much less developed. There is only one programme in the entire region in the Czech Republic delivering renovation at scale since 2008, but several countries have recently started or are developing similar renovation programmes today.
This workshop aims to discuss issues such as:
- Energy performance and technical standards
- Eligible expenditures and setting the support levels
- Technical assistance to the clients
- Procedures for call for applications
- Setting conditions for heat source replacement
- List of supported products and appliances
- Quality assurance and energy savings verification
- Cost benefit assessment of the programmes
For more information visit the event's website at the link provided below.