Are you an energy agency, a local authority or an actor developing projects at local level ?
Do you have a completed Energy Action that:
- Has demonstrated a positive contribution to energy efficiency and use of renewable energies in Europe ?
- Is suitable for replication by energy actors at regional and local level ?
If yes, you now have the chance to submit your Case Study to the ManagEnergy Local Energy Action Award !
The winning project will be selected by a jury with representatives from Energy Agencies, the industry and Cities. Besides having a chance to win the Local Energy Action Award, submitted Case Studies have the opportunity to be:
- Highlighted and promoted on the ManagEnergy website
- Included in a ManagEnergy Good Practice leaflet to be widely distributed
- Presented and discussed at various ManagEnergy events throughout Europe
The Awards competition opens on 26 January 2010.
The Deadline for submission of your case study is 26 February 2010.
The winner is expected to present the project during the ManagEnergy Annual Conference on 24 March 2010.
Please note that the jury decision will be known only on 17 March 2010.
Details of previous winning actions can be found on the Award page at www.managenergy.net.
How to apply ?
Please find the case study template at http://www.managenergy.net/casestudies.html