This year's Horizon 2020 Energy Info Days took place from Monday 23 to Wednesday 25 October in Brussels, Belgium, presenting the new funding opportunities and innovative schemes offered by the Energy Work Programme 2018-2020.
The content has been structured in three days:
Day 1 – 23 October 2017, focuses in the funding priorities for renewables, decarbonising fossil fuels & cross-cutting issues.
Day 2 – 24 October 2017, presents Smart Cities & Communities in the morning and Energy Systems in the afternoon.
Day 3 – 25 October 2017, covers Smart and Efficient Energy, including the following topics:
- Buildings Energy Efficiency
- Energy consumers & energy services
- Transforming the energy sector through digitalisation
- Financing energy efficiency
The Building Energy Efficiency session included the following topics:
- Enhancing buildings' energy performance and smartness
- Decarbonisation of the EU building stock: innovative approaches and affordable solutions changing the market for buildings renovation
- Integrated home renovation services
- Stimulating demand for sustainable energy skills in the construction sector
- Upgrading smartness of existing buildings through innovations for legacy equipment
- Next-generation of Energy Performance Assessment and Certification
- What makes the project successful – Experience from the current H2020 project
The Info Days also included two brokerage events aiming at giving opportunities to network and meet potential partners. The thematic focus of the brokerage events was the H2020 Energy Calls for Proposals 2018-2020.
Please find the event's recordings at the link below.