Considering the Covid-19 containment measures, please check the latest status of the event at the organisers’ webpage.
FLEXCON is the international conference bringing together parties who share the common goal of engaging consumers in the flexible energy revolution.
Do not miss this full-day event with workshops and inclusive talks on topics including smart grids, blockchain, energy markets, demand response, transactive energy, smart homes, and more.
Tickets are available now on: https://flexcon2020.eu/tickets/
About smartEn Association
smartEn is the European business association integrating the decentralized solutions of the clean energy transition. We create opportunities for every company, building and car to support an increasingly renewable energy system.
Every European benefits from playing an active role in the clean energy transition.
- Promote system efficiency through the advanced management and integration of electricity demand and supply in homes and buildings, transportation, businesses and decentralised energy projects.
- Empower energy users by enabling them to participate in the energy market through flexible demand, storage, self-generation and the participation in community projects, and giving them control of their energy data.
- Encourage innovation and diversity by enabling new market players and energy service offers that provide attractive choices for consumers and allow for healthy competition.
- Drive the decarbonisation of the energy sector through the cost-effective integration of renewable sources and smart electrification of heating, cooling and transport.
To do so, we:
- Create a cross-sectoral single voice for innovative market players driving digital, decentralised and decarbonised energy solutions,
- Advocate smart energy solutions with policymakers to realise supportive regulatory conditions,
- Communicate the benefits and potential of smart energy solutions to all relevant stakeholders,
- Produce crucial expertise that supports the business of our members and promotes our objectives to policy makers,
- Act as the central network for smart energy solutions for our members and other constituents.