Over 40 people from Europe’s leading boiler manufacturers, energy companies and micro-CHP technology companies took part in the 6th Annual Delta ‘Micro-CHP in Europe’ Summit in Copenhagen, Denmark on 6th June 2011. This paper provides highl
Higlights of the Summit.
- Delta's Market Update
- Danish Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Programme
- Stirling engines hit the market in Europe, fuel cells in Japan – and some progress in the US
- Micro-CHP as a Virtual Power Plant
- What does micro-CHP ‘do’ for the customer?
- Feedback from Installers
- Updates from Developers and Manufacturers