The Commission is in the process of updating some of the content on this website in light of the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union. If the site contains content that does not yet reflect the withdrawal of the United Kingdom, it is unintentional and will be addressed.

Who will be able to issue certificates?

Share this Post:

According to Art.5 p. 8, the energy expert should have a higher education with MSc title and, in addition:

• have a building license for design or;

• finished specialist training and pass exam or;

• finished postgraduate studies in the field of building audits and building certification.

Author: Malgorzata POPIOLEK (National Energy Conservation Agency)
Date:   10/03/08