1st Buildings India 2017 exhibition and conference will be held at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, during 10-12 May 2017. The expo will connect exhibitors and speakers with government administrators, municipal bodies, industry leaders, investors, etc., who have interest in developing smart cities.
This event forms part of the 3rd Smart Cities India 2017 expo along with three other co-located expos.
Key elements of Buildings India:
- India is expected to emerge as the world’s 3rd largest construction market by 2020 by adding 11.5 million homes every year
- Honeywell Survey states that 2,000 buildings in India need to invest more in “Smart Building Technologies”. Airports and hotels score the highest, schools and residential buildings the lowest
- Automation technologies to play a key role in the efficient operations of buildings. The industry estimates the Indian building automation and control systems market to grow three fold in revenue terms by 2019
- Smart monitoring, cross-device compatibility, voice commands, wireless connectivity, lighting enabled by motion sensors are a few features of smart homes
- More than 3,124 green building projects, with a footprint of over 2.75 billion sq. ft. registered with the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC), of which 617 green building projects are certified and functional
For more details please go to the Smart Cities India exhibition and conference website: