The Chinese government has been promoting clean energy heating steadily to ensure blue skies and clean air for the country. Relevant environmental initiatives provide a positive push for China’s HVAC industry to thrive. Technologies developed for catering regional variations and utilising multi-energy systems will further accelerate industry innovation. China’s HVAC industry is moving towards a cleaner, more comfortable, innovative future with diverse energy solutions.
ISH China & CIHE is an efficient trade platform for overseas exhibitors to extend their reach to business partners from around the world, gain access to latest market intelligence and raise brand awareness in China. The fair is headed by the biennial ISH event in Frankfurt, Germany, which is the world’s leading trade fair for HVAC + Water.
- Building / construction companies
- Architects / design institutes / interior designers
- Property developers / estate management companies
- Contract business
- Hotels / leisure and entertainment
- Product R&D
- Agents / distributor
- Wholesalers / retailers
- Importers / exporters
- Government / public utility representatives
- Experts and students from university / education institute