The newsletter from DG Energy of the European Commission is now available.
- Renewables boost competitiveness of EU industry
- Establishing a smart readiness indicator for buildings
- Climate action: EIB to finance construction of 21 wind farms in Spain
- EU annual hard coal consumption declines further
- Eurostat 2017 figures on oil import dependency rates
- European high-level conference on Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS): 05.09.2019 in Oslo, Norway
- The 11th Citizens Energy Forum: 12.09.2019 - 13.09.2019 in Dublin, Ireland
- 33rd Madrid Forum: 23.10.2019 - 24.10.2019 in Madrid, Spain
Latest studies, publications and consultations:
- Study: Competitiveness of the renewable energy sector
- Consultation: List of candidate Projects of Common Interest in oil infrastructure
- Consultation: Establishment of a smart readiness indicator for buildings
Read the full information here.