The Horizon 2020 project BIM4Ren investigates its use and potential in renovation projects, through easy-to-use tools, to achieve the EU energy targets for the European building stock.
We are hosting our 2nd webinar, offering the opportunity to see a presentation and live demo of a first set of easy-to-use BIM tools developed for the Horizon 2020 BIM4Ren project, focusing on data acquisition, enhancement & simulation in renovation.
Ready? Join our partners CSTB & GBC Italia!
Come discover why BIM methods and tools are increasing their impact in the construction sector, to help improve the productivity and cooperation across its full value chain to achieve the EU energy targets for the European building stock.
- GBC Italia – Welcoming words
- CSTB – Intro of the “big picture”
- CSTB – LODlifter: technical explanations, demo & future steps
- CSTB – Catalog editor: technical explanations, demo & future steps
- Q&A – Moderation by GBC
- GBC Italia – Concluding remarks
When: Friday, November 27th, 2020
Time: 10:00 – 12:00 CEST
Where: ONLINE! Registration is now OPEN HERE!