Heat pumps in the energy system of the future - Pioneering technologies and developments from Austria
In 2012 the Austrian Federal Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology and the Austrian Climate and Energy Fund launched the publication series “energy innovation austria”. These publications (published four times a year) provide insight into the Austrian energy research and present new concepts and innovative products in the field of forward-looking energy technologies. The articles are based on research projects funded by the Austrian Federal Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology and the Climate and Energy Fund.
The current issue covers a variety of articles which include:
- Heat-pump technology for an efficient, resource-conserving energy supply system
- NexGen - Next-generation gas heat pumps
- HyPump - Highly-efficient hybrid heat pumps for industry
- SilentAirHP - Reducing acoustic emissions of air-source heat pumps
- Energy from sewage water - Heat pumps in integrated communal energy systems
- The Bat – the thermal battery in a smart grid in combination with heat pumps
- International collaboration on research into heat pump technologies
To download the publication, please click on the link below.