The project concerns the construction of a settlement area for the Travelling Community.
This social project provides accommodation for six families from the Travelling Community. The high concept is to propose a settlement area for people who are usually nomads.
Thus, this experimental project organizes housing modules which can be autonomous but does not seek to replace the caravans. They offer minimal accommodation that is complemented by the proposed project.
A New Travel, EVOLUTIVE HABITAT "DESIGN AND RESPECT FOR ALL". Designed with and for the Travelling Community.
How to design and implement a housing project adapted to the settlement of the members of the Travelling Community in consultation with the families?
- Phase 1: Defining the ambitions of the project with project management.
- Phase 2: Analyze the characteristics (lifestyle, financial conditions, expectations) of the families concerned.
- Phase 3: To outline the project to highlight the constraints and all trading margins.
- Phase 4: Prepare and conduct a collective and individual consultation on the positioning and the internal structure of the frame. Seek to achieve ownership of the project by each family. Reach a joint agreement signed.
- Phase 5: Finalize the project to allow the permit application to build.
- Phase 6: Prepare and conduct a collective and individual consultation on:
- Development of theland and its enclosures (available, constraints, trading spreads)
- The choices availablefor the frame (external color choice tiles, ...
- The content of thecollective life of documents (lease, rules, ..)
- Any requestedadjustments upon delivery
- Any element of choiceaccepted by the client and can contribute to responsible ownership by families(eg name of the street waste management, ...)
Reach a joint agreement signed.
- Phase 7: Work, the inauguration and ownership by families.
- Phase 8: Monitoring.
The project concerns the construction of a settlement area for the Travelling Community.<o:p></o:p>This social project provides accommodation for six families from the Travelling Community. The high concept is to propose a settlement area for people who (...)