The European Commission’s Directorate-General for Energy, Directorate-General for Climate Action and the Executive Agency for Small and Medium sized Enterprises (EASME) are jointly organising the 2020 edition of the Covenant of Mayors Investment Forum - Energy Efficiency Finance Market Place.
18 February, 13:00-18:30
19 February, 9:00-16:30
- save the date - &
The conference will include plenary sessions with high-level representatives from the Covenant of Mayors initiative, the investment community, and the European Commission. It will also include a showcase of successful projects on:
- Energy Efficiency Finance – Sources of Value;
- Future-proof Investments – Financing Climate Adaptation;
- Financing Clean Urban Mobility;
- Financing Energy Efficiency in the Public Sector;
- Financing Home Renovation;
- Innovative Sustainable Energy Planning.
The conference will bring together cities, industry and financial institutions to exchange on good practices and successful solutions to common challenges.
More information on the event including a registration page will soon be available. You can find information including proceedings and presentations from the last edition here.