The fourth and final session in a four-part mini-series of interactive online events for local authorities, educational institutions and others involved with delivering educational buildings to the Passivhaus standard. This session provides a closer look at school case studies in England & Wales to back up the policy and precedence discussed in the preliminary session. Hear viewpoints from clients, designers and contractors involved with delivering Passivhaus schools.
- 16:00 – 16:10: Chair’s welcome, Sally Godber, WARM
- 16:10 – 16:25: Net-zero buildings: policy for schools. Daniel Bradder, Department of Education
- 16:30 – 16:45: Choosing Passivhaus: 21st Century Schools in Wales. Chris Thomas, Carmarthenshire County Council
- 16:50 – 17:10: Designing Passivhaus: Thornhill Primary School. James Traynor, ECD Architects
- 17:15 – 17:35: Delivering Passivhaus: Hackbridge Primary School, Passivhaus Premium. Alasdair Donn, Willmott Dixon
- 17:40 – 18:00: Panel Q&A
NB: Programme subject to changes. All presentations include a short Q&A
A recording of the first session (official launch) that covers will be included to all delegates who book onto this session and the following events in this series.
- Staff from schools, universities, & Local Authorities: Free
- Passivhaus Trust members: £20 +VAT
- Non-PHT members: £40 +VAT
Spaces are limited and early booking is advised to avoid disappointment. Please secure your place via the online booking form.