2021 7th International Conference on Environment and Renewable Energy (ICERE 2021) will be held during March 26-28, 2021 in Shandong University, Qingdao, China.
ICERE 2021 is organized by Shandong University, assisted by Xiamen University of Technology, South-South Collaborative and Sustainable Development Center and International Society for Environmental Information Sciences (ISEIS), Shandong University of Technology, Institute for Energy, Environment Sustainable Communities (IEESC), Hong Kong Chemical, Biological & Environmental Engineering Society (HKCBEES), Environment and Agriculture Society (EAS).
Shandong University, under the direct jurisdiction of the Ministry of Education, is a key comprehensive university with a long history, a variety of disciplines, strong academic strength, and distinctive characteristics. It has gained great influence both in China and internationally.
Shandong University is a member of Project 211 and Project 985, two national key construction projects to support the development of high-quality universities.
Shandong University is comprised of eight campuses (Jinan Central Campus, Hongjialou Campus, Baotuquan Campus, Qianfoshan Campus, Software Park Campus, Xinglongshan Campus, Qingdao Campus and Weihai Campus) in three different cities (Jinan, Qingdao and Weihai), and covers an area of over 533 hectares (including the 200 hectares of the Qingdao Campus).
Call for Papers - Submissioin Deadline - 25/12/2020
2021 7th International Conference on Environment and Renewable Energy (ICERE 2021) is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of theoretical, experimental, and applied Environment and Renewable Energy.
The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world. Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Session A: Energy Science and Technology
(01) Development and Utilization of Solar Energy
(02) Development and Utilization of Biomass Energy
(03) Development and Utilization of Wind Energy
(04) Nuclear Energy Engineering
(05) Storage Technology
(06) Energy-saving Technology
(07) Hydrogen and Fuel Cell
(08) Energy Materials
(09) Energy Chemical Engineering
(10) Energy Security and Clean Use
(11) New Energy Vehicles, Electric Vehicles
(12) Energy-efficient Lighting Products and Technologies
(13) Green Building Materials and Energy-saving Buildings
(14) Energy Equipment
Session B: Environmental Science and Engineering
(15) Environmental Chemistry and Biology
(16) Environmental Materials
(17) Environmental Safety and Health
(18) Environmental Planning and Assessment
(19) Environmental Analysis and Monitoring
(20) Environmental Engineering
(21) Pollution Control Project (Air, Water, Solid)
(22) Waste Disposal and Recycling
(23) Water Supply and Drainage Engineering
(24) Noise and Vibration Control
(25) Clean Production Process
(26) Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
(27) Architectural Environment & Equipment Engineering
(28) Soil and Water Conservation and Desertification Control
(29) Environmental Protection
(30) Cultivation and Conservation of Forest
(31) Plant Protection
(32) Geographic Information and Remote Sensing Science
(33) Land Resources Environment and Urban Planning
Session C: Motivation, Electrical Engineering and Automation
(34) Engineering Thermophysics
(35) Thermal Engineering
(36) Power Machinery and Engineering
(37) Fluid Machinery and Engineering
(38) HVAC, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
(39) Power System and Automation
(40) High Voltage and Insulation Technology
(41) Motor and Electrical
(42) Electrician Theory and New Technology
(43) Power Electronics and Power Drives
(44) Smart Grid Technologies
(45) Power System Management
(46) Manufacturing Automation
(47) Design Automation
(48) Precision Automation
(49) Information Automation
(50) Biomedical Automation
Session D: The Development and Utilization of Resources
(51) Mineral Prospecting and Exploration
(52) Mining Engineering
(53) Mining Machinery Engineering
(54) Mineral Process Engineering
(55) Oil and Gas Well Development Projects
(56) Petrochemical Engineering
(57) Metallurgical Engineering
(58) Forestry Engineering
(59) Storage and Processing of Agricultural Products
Submissioin Deadline - 25/12/2020
- Notification Deadline - 15/01/2021
- Registration Deadline - 5/02/2021
- Conference Date - 26-28/03/2021
Paper Review Process
All submitted articles will go through two rounds of peer reviewing process by professional committee.
The review comments of the first round will be fed back to the authors around two weeks after the submission, the accepted submissions will be proceeded into the second round review process by international experts based on its topics, grammar, innovation, integrality, the "literary" presentation, the technical depth, and overall organization, the notification of acceptance letter will be sent to the authors (including co-authors) if the article is accepted for publication/ presentation.
1.Full Paper (Presentation and Publication) Doc.
- Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the international conference proceeding.
1.Abstract (Presentation only) Doc.
- Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation/ abstract will not be published.
English is the only language of the conference and of all submissions.
Submissions to ICERE must be original; submissions cannot have been published or accepted in a journal or conference proceedings, nor presented at another conference.
Further, submissions must not be concurrently under consideration for publication or presentation elsewhere. If your paper has previously been published as a working paper or a pre-print, you will be asked to describe this as part of the submission process.
C. Template and Formatting Requirements
* All submissions must be in Microsoft Word .doc format (Microsoft Word .docx format) and Adobe PDF format. Files submitted in other formats or that do not use the submission template will not be considered for review.
* The body of the submission (text, figures, tables, references, and appendices) should be stored in one single file and must use the submission template provided on the ICERE website.
All figures and illustrations must be inserted into your Word .doc or Word .docx file as either JPG or GIF format (other formats or embedded graphic objects will not convert to PDF correctly).
For more instructions regarding figures, please see submission template. Any submission that does not use this template or deviates from the formatting requirements will be asked to revise the paper till it matches to the templates which are provided by ICERE.
D. Each paper is limited to 8 pages normally including all figures, tables, and references, extra page will be charged at 30USD/ per page.