The 2020 edition of the 100% Renewable Heating and Cooling for a Sustainable Future – 100% RHC Event, will take place online on the 15th October 2020, from 2 pm to 4.30 pm (CET). Our annual conference is an independent event. Free registration is open until 30 September 2020 via this form.
15 October 2020 – ONLINE – 2 pm to 4.30 pm (CET)
Would you like to learn more about…
- Innovative technology developments for a 100% RHC sector? How the RHC ETIP imagines a 2050 scenario based on 100% renewable heating and cooling in buildings, cities, districts and industries, and what are the needs from the research and innovation field to reach this target.
- The challenges in the clean Energy transition? Do not miss the interview with Michael Hübner, Austrian Ministry of Climate Action.
- The perspective of Lithuanian key representatives from the energy sector? Join the discussion !
If you answered ‘yes’ to one or more questions, register by 30 September 2020.
100% RHC Event and JPP Smart energy Systems Conference Partnership
Our annual conference matches perfectly with the program of the Joint Programming Platform Smart Energy Systems Conference 2020.
This Conference is organised by Smart Energy Systems ERA-Net and takes place on the 14, 15 and 16 October bringing together a powerful impact network: funded projects, SET-Plan Action 4 contributors, Associated Partners and further partners for development and exploitation. The Smart Energy Systems Conference 2020 includes:
- 14 October morning: A Policy conference in Integrated Energy Systems for the Clean Energy Transition, with the participation of Gerhard STRYI-HIPP, Chair of the RHC ETIP´s Horizontal Working Group on 100% Renewables Energy Cities
- 16 October morning: A Scoping Workshop with national program managers, and the participation of Javier Urchueguía, RHC ETIP Chair.
Consult the Smart Energy Systems Conference 2020 for further details to register for these and other sessions.