The 10th Conference on Advanced Building Skins of the Energy Forum will be held at the Congress Center of Bern Expo in Bern, Switzerland, on 03-04 November 2015.
The Conference aims to contribute to a multidisciplinary, integrated planning approach by architects, engineers, scientists, manufacturers and the building industry to reduce the energy consumption of buildings.
Some of the Conference topics are the following:
- Energy performance of façades with photovoltaics
- Enhanced energy performance and daylighting of building envelopes for hospitals
- Eco materials for the building skin
- Façade design for optimised daylighting
- Modeling and simulation for enhanced daylight performance
- Future adaptive building envelopes
- New developments in concrete for smart and energy-efficient building envelopes
- Integration and performance of Phase Change Materials (PCM) in the building envelope
- Performance-based retrofit of the building envelope
- Super insulating materials in building components and systems
- Aerogel-based solutions and adaptive insulation of the building envelope
- Building energy performance simulation and modeling
The conference will be held in English and German.
For further information on registration, programme, fees etc., please visit the relevant Energy Forume website.