Dear Colleagues, On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we would like to invite you to attend the 1st International Conference on Nanofluids (ICNf) and the 2nd European Symposium on Nanofluids (ESNf).
These are a series of international conferences under the auspices of the European Cooperation in Science and Technology (COST) Action - NANOUPTAKE (CA15119, www.nanouptake.eu). Both events provide platforms for global collaboration and exchange of knowledge between researchers and engineers working on nanofluids – suspensions with particles ranging in size from 10 nm to 100 nm – and related areas.
Focuses of ICNf 2019 include production and characterisation of nanofluids and liquid-based nanocomposites, nanofluid-based heat transfer and storage of thermal energy, as well as industrial applications. Representatives of related industries are invited to ICNf 2019 to enable direct knowledge transfer from science to industry.
ICNf 2019 covers nanofluid aspects ranging in a wide field from basic research to real world industrial applications. Main topics include the following:
- Nanofluid materials (nanoparticles, nanoPCM, nanofluids, nanosalts, ionanofluids, etc.)
- Nanofluid preparation and characterization methods, (stability (physical and chemical effects), agglomeration, etc.)
- Nanofluid properties (thermophysical, optical, and magnetic properties)
- Heating, cooling, and refrigeration
- Phase change based heat transfer (boiling, surface coating, heat pipes, etc.)
- Storage of thermal energy
- Solar energy applications (specific black nanofluids, volumetric solar collectors, etc.)
- Numerical simulation on the microscopic and macroscopic levels
- Industrial applications
- Health, safety, and environmental issues
- ICNf 2019 features plenary and invited lectures, oral and poster presentations, and, for the first time, virtual participation.
Looking forward to seeing you in Castellón.