ESDEIC Green and Circular Economy, Sustainable Development and Energy International Research -online- Confrerence
The 2nd Green and Circular Economy, Sustainable Development and Energy International Conference (ESDEIC) provides a permanent and multidisciplinary knowledge international network on the topics of economy, sustainable development, and energy.
This conference offers a platform to share and discuss proposals and research, and to draw insights and encourage collaboration from many topics, disciplines, and backgrounds, promoting research and education to build a fair global community and more sustainable societies.
ESDEIC is an international forum where researchers, environmentalists, scientists, scholars and students, share their ideas, experiences, advancements, and research results about all aspects related to circular economy, sustainable development and energy. We also want to discuss the practical challenges encountered and their possible solutions.
This conference will take place ONLINE on the 26th and 27th November 2020.
All papers will be reviewed by experts in their (corresponding) fields, and will be included on the proceedings of the conference. Selected papers will be published on Special Issues of International Journals.
Dr Ramon Sanguino Galvan
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Climate change and global warming
- Designing the future: a new society and a new economy?
- Ecology and ecosystem management Energy technologies and sustainability
- Environmental education
- Environmental impact assessment and mitigation
- Environmental planning, management and policies
- Forest and biodiversity conservation
- GIS for health Management
- Global, national and local sustainable development
- Green city
- Green energy and renewable energy
- Implementing sustainable development goals
- Innovation in health and environment applications
- Knowledge society
- Responsible Research and Innovation and research ethics
- Smart cities for a Sustainable Development
- Spatial environmental planning
- Sustainable development and education
- Sustainable development goals and social engagement.
- Pandemics and sustainable development