Organised by ASHRAE, the ASHRAE Qatar Oryx Chapter and Qatar University, the Second International Conference on Energy and Indoor Environment for Hot Climates takes place on 26-27 February 2017, at the Intercontinental Doha City Hotel, in Doha, Qatar. This conference addresses energy and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) issues in humid and arid hot climates. The scope of the conference is to provide a forum for discussion of the latest research and development in the field of indoor environmental quality in high ambient temperature climates.
The objective of the conference is to lay down the path for better understanding the integration of energy efficiency and IAQ in the high ambient temperature regions. The impact of low-energy design on occupant health in different building sectors, for both developed and developing economies, is the focus of the conference.
The topics of the conference are the following:
- Indoor Air Quality Systems
- Lessons Learned from IAQ Systems in Developing Countries
- Air-Conditioning and Refrigerating Systems
- Sustainability in Buildings
- Energy and Sustainable Development
- Healthy Indoor Environment Protocols
- Renewable Energy Technologies
- Indoor Environmental Pollution Sources
- Air Cleaner Performance
- Advances in Filter Materials
- Low Emitting Materials for Better IAQ
- Standards, Codes and Regulations
For further information on registration, programme etc., please visit the event's website at the link below.