The Conference aims at bringing together all the key stakeholders interested in renewables, energy efficiency and conventional fuels: industrial experts, academic researchers, policy makers, regulators etc.
• November 23, 2012: Submission of one-page Abstract of the proposed paper.
• December 21, 2012 : Notification of acceptance.
• February 8, 2013: Submission of the full paper.
• March 8, 2013: Notification of Acceptance of the final paper.
• April 5, 2013: Deadline for parallel workshop requests.
• June 6-7, 2013: Conference dates - presentation of paper Nicosia, Cyprus.
Scope of the Conference:
This international conference will be organized for the 4th time with great success and will remain a very important venue for an interchange of experiences and transfer of new knowledge and information.
The thematic areas of the Conference cover all topics of renewables, energy efficiency in all sectors and conventional fuels.
Who should attend?
• Decision makers, including managers and policy makers, interested in exchanging ideas and experiences
• Representatives of international organizations or other organisations willing to share relevant
experience on renewable energy exploitation, energy efficiency techniques and developments and
• Companies interested in investing on renewable energy and energy efficiency equipment.
• Individuals who wish to be informed on new developments, tools and techniques.
• Members of the research and academic communities aiming at exchanging results, sharing similar
experiences or new applications.