Update 2015.11.04: the webinar recordings and PDFs of the presentations are now available here.
Monday 26 October 2015
2:00 - 2:45 pm Brussels time
1:00 - 1:45 pm London time
3:00 - 3:45 pm Athens time
The IDEAS project ("Intelligent NeighbourhooD Energy Allocation & Supervision") has developed a complete Energy Management System enabling energy tradings and optimisation that supports the development and conception of Energy Positive Neighbourhoods (EPNs).
Discover how communities, public authorities & utility companies can be engaged in the development of energy positive neighbourhoods through:
- A neighbourhood energy management tool to optimise energy production and consumption.
- User interfaces that engage communities and individuals in the operation of energy positive neighbourhoods.
- A decision support urban planning tool to optimise the planning of neighbourhood energy infrastructures.
- Dr Tracey Crosbie, Senior Lecturer in Energy and the Environment, University of Teesside | Energy Positive Neighbourhoods: Definition and business models
- Kristian Bäckström, Project Manager, Posintra Oy, Finland | EPN Case study #1: Omenatarha, Porvoo
- Dr Pascale Brassier, Project Manager, Nobatek, France | EPN Case study #2: University campus in Bordeaux
Participation to the webinar is free, but prior registration is required. Please register here: https://inive.webex.com/inive/onstage/g.php?MTID=ef79781a19d1eaf61357f65e37a87b5ea
More information on the IDEAS project can be found at www.ideasproject.eu