The Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE) second building performance conference and exhibition will identify and focus on developments, innovations and best practice that will materially assist the full supply chain in improving energy efficiency of both new and existing buildings to deliver better building performance.
The event will bring together:
- key policy and other officials from government; construction organisations; professional institutions and building services;
- senior management across the building and building services supply and demand chains;
- clients: property developers, property companies, major property owning/using organisations – government, local authority, health, commercial, industrial, hospitality and leisure, retail;
- facilities managers, building services engineers and building/construction consultants;
- specialist and main contractors;
- manufacturers and suppliers;
- hands-on engineers and specifiers.
For more information on the event please visit: http://www.cibse.org/cibse-conference-2015