The main scope of the 8th Mediterranean Congress of Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning (CLIMAMED 15) is the sustainable energy performance of buildings.
The congress is organised around the following topics:
1. Passive and Active Solutions for low and nearly Zero Energy Buildings
- advanced HVAC systems for buildings
- passive solution and integration of renewables
2. Indoor Environmental Quality versus Energy Efficiency
- comfort requirements, IAQ, ventilation
3. Commissioning, Building Management and Maintenance, Energy Performance Contract
4. Building Energy Retrofitting including Historical Buildings
5. Modeling, Tools and Simulation, BIM
6. Financial and Economic Aspects of Building Construction and Retrofitting
7. Regulations and Standards: Effects and Trends
The 8th Mediterranean Congress of Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning is hosted by AICVF of France and co-organised by AICARR of Italy, APIRAC of Portugal, ATECYR of Spain and TTMD of Turkey.
For further information on the programme, registration etc., please visit the CLIMAMED website.