An event for public authorities, planners, architects and the building sector.
Location: Regione Toscana, Rond Point Schuman 14, 1040 Brussels.
Join this event to learn about smart cities and smart rural communities and the potential key role played by ground source heat pump installations in buildings.
Are you making the most of this reliable, renewable, safe, competitive and versatile heating and cooling technology?
A series of presentations, case studies and debates will cover:
• Recommendations on regulations: Current forms, best practices, and tools for local authorities.
• Public acceptance: What do the public know and think about GSHPs and what is the impact of this understanding?
• Financing: How can GSHP systems be financed?
• Energy Planning: Information for local authorities on the role of shallow geothermal in their energy strategy and urban planning.
• Training: What information and training is available for local authorities and installers?
This workshop is organised in the framework of the Regeocities project and it will take place during the Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW 2015) in Brussels.
We look forward to meeting you in Brussels!