Please note that this event was initially planned to take place in Liège. Due to Covid-19 we had to transform it into a digital conference.
Municipalities and regions have a key role to play in the energy retrofit of condominiums. Many of them are already addressing the residential sector as part of their climate policies, but they are still often unaware of the specific challenges and needs of condominiums. Find out about the strategies and tools developed by two European projects, ACE-Retrofitting and INNOVATE, to better address condominiums.
This digital event will be an opportunity for decision-makers and practitioners to exchange on solutions to accelerate the energy retrofitting of condominiums from both, a political and an operational point of view.
- Local authorities in Belgium and North-Western Europe
- Local energy agencies
- Professionals in the building and condominium services industry
- 9:30 – 10:00 Condominiums - the big building challenge in Europe
- How ACE-Retrofitting and INNOVATE partners move the question of energy retrofits in condominiums forward.
- 10:00-11:00 When 6 cities take action to renovate their condominiums
- Many human, practical and financial obstacles still hinder energy retroftis in condominiums. Which methods are most effective to overcome those obstacles? How to motivate other European cities on this path?
- 11:00-12:00 Brussels-Capital Region: mobilising the local players
- How to set up a network of stakeholders to launch a special dynamics around condominium retrofits ?