Stakeholders from the whole construction value-chain and representatives of the European Commission will share their experience and discuss innovation in the Built Environment in Europe. Topics inter alia Energy Efficient Buildings, Infrastructure & Mobility, Materials & Sustainability, Heritage & Regeneration and Active Ageing & Design.
The 8th ECTP open Conference will be dedicated to present and discuss current and anticipated innovation in the built environment field. Plenary sessions with high-level speakers from academia, industry and the European Commission will introduce the global scheme and visions from various stakeholders. Parallel sessions will deal with the topics of the 5 ECTP Committees: Energy Efficient Buildings, Infrastructure & Mobility, Materials & Sustainability, Heritage & Regeneration and Active Ageing & Design.
Expectations, challenges and future research priorities of the Built Environment toward Horizon Europe, Construction NTPs Network, Innovative Business models for energy-efficient renovation, Digitalisation and industrialisation of the Construction sector, Smart Cities, Living Labs and the Circular economy are among the multiple topics which will be addressed in this newest edition.
An exhibition area will present key results from innovative projects and organisations through booths and posters.
Thematic parallel sessions will be mainly dedicated to:
- Construction Innovation for the Transport Infrastructure of the future
- Materials and Sustainability Innovation in Construction
- The EeB cPPP as a catalyzer of the most Promising Technologies for a Sustainable and Energy Efficient Building Stock in Europe
- Building an Age-Friendly Europe
- Living in a Positive Energy District: combining Technologies for a higher Quality of Life
- Industrialisation of the Construction Sector
- Digitalisation of the Construction Sector
- Promoting Innovative Business Models for Energy Efficient Renovation
- Boosting Innovation with Living Labs
The 8th ECTP open Conference will take place at the Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels on November 13-14, 2018.