The Energy Efficiency Buildings Clusters Activities Coordination Action (EeB-CA2) organises a matchmaking event on 18 November 2016 in Brussels, Belgium. The event aims to gather innovative stakeholders, from the planning office and research partners of EU projects over manufacturers to municipalities and investors, from across Europe along the whole value chain of energy-efficient buildings and building technologies.
- Innovative energy-efficient buildings technologies
- Short, sharp 30 minute meetings to foster effective networking
- Get to know building and city planners, R&D players, companies, municipalities and investors
- Building Materials
- Construction Process
- Energy Management and Monitoring
- ICT for Buildings
- Market uptake and financing solutions
To participate in the event, you can register via the event’s website, upload a meaningful profile of your organisation, including a cooperation and technology offer or request. Between 1 - 14 November, you can book in advance bilateral meetings with other registered participants. You will then receive your individual meeting schedule at the registration desk of the event location.
The event is free of charge and will be held in parallel to the ECTP Conference. Registration deadline: 14 November 2016
For further information, please visit the relevant Eeb-CA2 webpages at the links below.