The perception of risk surrounding building renovation operations is an important driver in most of the energy efficiency related financing operations. However, investment decisions in building renovation are still largely based on empirical methods which rely solely on company business specific experiences.
The investment market is calling for solid knowledge-based evaluation methods to perform technical/ financial due-diligence and evaluate financial operations related to energy-efficient buildings.
The main objective of EEnvest is to secure investors´ trust in energy efficiency actions for existing buildings through the development of a combined technical-financial risk evaluation framework focused on the renovation of commercial buildings. This framework will be integrated into a web-based platform that will match the demand and offer of buildings to be retrofitted with funding available from external financiers.
In this conference EEnvest’s consortium partners and other R&I projects will present the technical results of the work carried out in the last 2 years in order to disseminate knowledge and to engage stakeholders from the financial and building sectors.
9:00-9:10: Welcome and introduction, Eurac Research, EEnvest’s Coordinator.
Session 1: The EEnvest Platform
- 9:10 – 9:30: Presentation of the first release of the platform, IES.
- 9:30 – 9:45: Q&A
Session 2: Project Data
- 9:45 – 10:00: Input and output data, Politecnico di Milano.
- 10:00 – 10:15: Project quality self-assessment, Energinvest.
- 10:15 – 10:30: Q&A
Virtual coffee break
Session 3: Risk Analysis
- 10:45 – 11:00: Methodology of the technical risk database, Eurac Research.
- 11:00 – 11:15: Methodology of the financial risk analysis, Sinloc.
- 11:15 – 11:30: Q&A
Session 4: Other Innovative Proposals
- 11:30 – 11:50: TRIPLE-A project
- 11:50 – 12:10: QUEST project
- 12:10 – 12:30: LAUNCH project
- 12:30 – 12:45: Q&A
- 12:45 – 13:00: Final remarks, Eurac Research.