The ENERGA Conference brings together over 100 eminent participants each year, in which a number of questions and answers are addressed in the field of energy, with particular reference to strategic energy projects and investment potentials in Bosnia and Herzegovina (B&H). Within a three-day conference program, the participants will, among other things, present / discuss on the following topics:
- Renewable energy market analysis
- Investments in, and integration of the Renewable Energy Sources in B&H,
- with focus on integration of wind power plants
- Unit 7 of the thermal power plant Tuzla
- Electricity retail market in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bio gas power plants – an investment opportunity for farmers
Registration fee: 300,00 KM / 153,00 EUR (17% VAT included) per participant.
For parties already registered as exhibitors at the fair – registration fee for 1 participant is free of charge. Registration fee includes attendance at conference programs, accreditation, official materials, coffee breaks, lunch (buffet, drinks) and entry to the international fair ENERGA.