EuroACE invites you to our last webinar in the series entitled "Ensuring the uptake of smarter solutions for better performing buildings", which will take place on Friday 4 June 2021 (09:30-10:40 CET) via GoToMeeting.
In the context of the ongoing public consultation on the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD), we are hosting a series of three webinars entitled “Future-proof EPBD: let’s deliver beyond the Renovation Wave!” that focuses on different aspects of the EPBD. Our first webinar explored the introduction of Minimum Energy Performance Standards, their regulatory nature and how these policy instruments fit into the EPBD ‘architecture’ and our second webinar focused on the update of Energy Performance Certificates, how to make them work for end-users, ensure their coherence with deep energy renovations and integrate them with other building information tools such as Digital Building Logbooks and Building Renovation Passports.
Our last webinar will consider how digital and smart solutions will boost digitalisation of our buildings while improving their data and strengthening their role in smart sector integration. Smart solutions (e.g. Smart Meters, Building Information Modelling, Digital Twins) can contribute to dramatically optimise and improve the energy performance of a building while securing cost-savings to occupants as well as have a positive impact on their health, wellbeing, comfort and safety. As buildings occupy a key position in the EU’s energy system, innovative smart building technology will play an important role in decarbonising our building stock.
- 09:30 | Opening remarks and guidance to participants - Julie KJESTRUP, EuroACE President
- 09:40 | Digital at the service of the Renovation Wave - Ray PINTO, DIGITALEUROPE
Presentations: “The growing role of smart and digital solutions to keep in check the energy performance of our buildings”
- 09:50 | Clemence ARTO, Autodesk
- 10:00 | Christina von WESTERHAGEN, Johnson Controls (JCI)
- 10:10 | Dr. Claudio DEL PERO on behalf of the HEART Horizon 2020 project (invited)
- 10:20 | Q&A Session moderated by Julie KJESTRUP, EuroACE President
- 10:35 | Conclusions - Julie KJESTRUP, EuroACE President
*Dial-in details and additional information will be shared with participants ahead of the discussion.