The objective of the European Lighting Summit, which will take place on 30 March 2017 in Brussels, Belgium, is to look at lighting beyond energy efficiency. Inspirational thoughts on Intelligent Lighting Systems, Human Centric Lighting and Circular Economy will be presented from a variety of angles. The broad range of speakers will facilitate a dialogue between the value chain of the lighting market and its major stakeholders.
Leaders from the lighting market, adjacent industries and EU institutions will address the ways to grow the value of light to society and will demonstrate the influence of lighting to the quality of life for private and professional end-users.
The event's topics include:
- Trends - E-leadership and innovative energy
- LightingEurope- Strategic Roadmap
- Intelligent Systems
- Intelligent Lighting Systems
- Human Centric Lighting (HCL) - beyond our eyes: the non-visual impact of light
- HCL - consequences on Lighting Design
- HCL - optical stimulation and sensory pathways
- Circular economy
- Lighting the future for Europe
For further information on registration, programme etc., please visit the event's website at the link below.