The 2016 EUROVENT Summit will gather industry in the areas of Indoor Climate, Process Cooling, and Food Cold Chain from Europe, the Middle East and Northern Africa. More than 300 manufacturers, industry associations, engineering societies, laboratories and political decision-makers will be participating in around 40 meetings, seminars and events. This year’s Summit puts a special emphasis on the Polish market and its industry.
A majority of working group sessions of the Eurovent association, Eurovent Certita Certification (ECC) and Eurovent Market Intelligence (EMI) will take place throughout all event days, including meetings of:
- Eurovent Product Groups and Special Projects;
- ECC Compliance Committees (‘Eurovent Certified Performance’);
- EMI Committees;
- Eurovent Board and Commission;
- REHVA Committees.
Working groups include Get-to-know Sessions at the beginning of each meeting, open to all participants providing insight into:
- The respective working group’s scope and activities;
- The ‘Eurovent Certified Performance’ programme (during ECC Compliance Committees only);
- Statistical developments provided by EMI related to the respective product category;
- Who is running and chairing the groups.
For further information on registration, events etc. please visit the event’s website at: http://www.eurovent-summit.eu/