Opportunity to find your next international partner Opportunity to find your next international partner
G-STIC2019 is the world’s leading conference on integrated technological solutions aimed at achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), 17 internationally agreed ambitious goals to move the world to a more sustainable future by 2030.
Hosted by 7 world-class technological research institutions (VITO, FIOCRUZ, ACTS, GIEC, NACETEM, IITD and TERI) it aims to accelerate the implementation of groundbreaking market-ready technological solutions to achieve the SDGs.
The 2019 edition will be held from 20 to 22 November and focuses on critical levers of change needed for upscaling these technologies.
The Enterprise Europe Network organises a matchmaking event with bilateral b2b meetings on the 1st day of this conference (20 Nov 2019). A pitch session (5’ presentations by companies/research organisations offering their market-ready technologies or looking for investors or research cooperation) dedicated to holders of a Seal of Excellence (phase 2) certificate will be organised prior to the matchmaking.
The matchmaking event is free of charge, and participants of the matchmaking event who also wish to attend the G-STIC2019 conference will receive a code to get a 60% discount on the registration fee when registering in advance on https://2019.gstic.org/shop.
Registration with a full profile and marketplace description is mandatory to attend the brokerage event and pitch session.
NOTE: The more detail you provide in your b2match profile, indicating your business fields, offers and interests, the more you will benefit from the matchmaking tool.
This brokerage event offers SMEs, start-ups and larger companies as well as research organisations the opportunity to find and meet partners for commercial agreements and for research & technology cooperation in the fields of the G-STIC 2019 conference.
G-STIC 2019 is geared towards selecting clusters of existing technologies that can help us achieve a number of specific SDG objectives:
- affordable and sustainable energy for all
- geospatial data
- healthy lives for all
- nutritious food for all
- oceans and blue economy
- appropriate & lifelong education for all
- safe climate for all
- safe water for all
- sustainable housing for all
- technological solutions for a circular economy
What’s it about?
- Latest trends and technologies
- Short, bilateral meetings to foster effective networking in an informal setting
- Getting to know key R&D players offering services to companies
- Matching organisations offering or seeking solutions
Why to participate?
- Showcase your most favourable products and projects
- Meet face-to-face new partners and customers and link to business agencies, associations and policy makers
- Initiate cross-border contacts and cooperation and expand your international business opportunities
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Take the chance to meet potential investors to develop your project idea
- Present, discuss and develop new projects