Several studies have shown that thermal bridges can significantly affect the energy performance of buildings. The objective of this web event is to give information on:
• Good practice guidance: what should a guidance document contain and national examples for good guidance documents
• How is good building practice promoted in EU Member States?
• Execution quality realised in EU Member States and possibilities of how to check and improve it
• Advanced technical developments for avoiding thermal bridges
• Exemplary industry developments in the field of thermal bridge effect reduction