4RinEU partner IES organises a webinar on the practical aspects of handling monitoring data that is collected during the process of the analysis of a building performance. The webinar will take place on June 16th, 2021 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CEST.
Monitoring data has a variety of uses at different stages of the building life, from the preparation of a renovation to the optimal operation of a building in use. Once a monitoring system has been installed on a building, and the on-site data collection is available, the data needs to be handed over for further purposes, including visualisation.
The training will focus on this phase of the data handling, presenting firstly the connection of data sources to iSCAN, with a specific focus on the API capabilities. Once the data has been imported and structured in iSCAN, it can be used to create custom dashboards. In the second part of the training, focus will be on the connection to iDashboards, and the use of this tool to create visualisations through different widgets.
- 9 BST (10 CET): Welcome, introduction
- 9.15 BST (10.15 CET): Training: connecting data to iSCAN
- 10.15 BST (11.15 CET): Q&A
- 10.30 BST (11.30 CET): Break
- 11 BST (12 CET): Training: visualising monitoring data
- 11.15 BST (12.15 CET): Training: creating visualisations
- 11.45 BST (12.45 CET): Q&A and wrap up
- Date: Wednesday, 16th June
- Time: 9am – 12pm BST (including 30 min break)
- Cost: Free
- Trainer: Mario Ragusini, IES