This half-day conference, jointly organised by University College London (UCL) Institute for Environmental Design and Engineering (IEDE), the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE) Home Countries South East (SE) and the CIBSE Natural Ventilation Group, will present practical ideas on how to create healthy, comfortable and productive indoor environments with regards to Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ). Case studies of best practice applications will stimulate stakeholders such as designers, consultants and environmental engineers to contribute to the design and management of healthier indoor environments, including supporting of clients.
- health, comfort and wellbeing in the built environment;
- the effects of IEQ on productivity in work environments including offices, educational buildings and health care;
- light and wellbeing in buildings in the context of productivity;
- the relationship between acoustics, health and wellbeing; and
- the business case for wellbeing.
- Pawel Wargocki (Technical University of Denmark)
- Sani Dimitroulopoulou (Public Health England)
- Marcella Ucci (UCL IEDE)
- Richard Daniels (Education Funding Agency)
- John Mardaljevic (Loughborough University)
- Francesco Anselmo (Arup)
- Peter Rutherford (University of Nottingham)
- Kostas Poulopoulos (SQ1 Design Strategies)
- Ed Garrod (Elementa Consulting)
- Alan Fogarty (Cundall)
Please visit the link provided below for further information on the event.