& Pan-European Thermal Atlas (Peta4) Launch Event
Update 10/02/2017: New venue, schedule and speakers update. Please note that the event is fully booked. Please contact the planner at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to be added on the waiting list.
The Heat Roadmap Europe 4 workshop will take place on 7 March 2017 at the Renaissance Brussels Hotel n Brussels, Belgium. The event offers the opportunity to get the first package of insights to the 14 largest countries in terms of heat demand which together account for approximately 85-90% of total heating and cooling in Europe. Leading experts will explain how policy-makers, local authorities and industry representatives can use the HRE4 results to their benefit and will help identify the next steps and optimal solutions to decarbonise the heating sector.
Workshop attendees will learn about the different types of heating and cooling demand and supply, the exact heating and cooling potential and where it is located. At the networking cocktail, participants will toast to the launch of the Pan-European Thermal Atlas and exchange views in the casual and 'eco-friendly' atmosphere of the Renewable Energy House.
See provisional agenda below:
- 14:00 - 14:30 Registration and welcome coffee
- 14:30 - 14:45 Welcome address (Paul Voss - Euroheat & Power)
- 14:45 - 15:00 Overview of Heat Roadmap Europe 4 (David Connolly - HRE Project Coordinator, Aalborg University)
- 15:00 - 15:30 Profiling Europe's heating and cooling demand (Tobias Fleiter - Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research)
- 15:30 - 16:30 Peta4 public launch & demonstration (Bernd Möller - Europa-Universität Flensburg, Urban Persson - Halmstad University and Lars Grundahl - Aalborg University)
- 16:30 - 17:30 Open discussion with sister projects and audience
Moderator: Aksana Krasatsenka - DHC+ Technology Platform
CELSIUS (Katrina Folland - Gothenburg City)
PLANHEAT (Stefano Barberis - D'Appolonia)
THERMOS (Joshua Thumim - Centre for Sustainable Energy)
CoolHeating (Tomislav Puksec - University of Zagreb)
- 17:30 - 19:00 Networking reception
Attendance is free. Please, register by 20 February 2017 as seats are limited. Registration will be granted on a first come, first served basis to one person per organisation.
For further information and registration, please visit the event's website at the link below.