"Make the Paris agreement a reality with effective evaluation for energy efficiency”
The International Energy Policy & Programme Evaluation Conference will be held on 7-9 June 2016 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The purpose of the conference is to provide a forum for the presentation, critique and discussion of objective evaluations, as well as for experience sharing about evaluation practices. The conference aims at gathering new ideas, inputs for current and upcoming debates, experience feedback and lessons learnt about all the stages of evaluations (preparation, realisation, analysis of results, evaluation use).
While the primary focus is on evaluations of energy efficiency policies and programmes, the IEPPEC conference seeks out work from evaluations related to low carbon or sustainability policies and programmes (e.g., renewable energy generation, transport, waste management, water, food production, etc.), in particular when these fields have interactions with energy efficiency.
The conference themes include:
- Building codes
- Use of building stock databases in policy development and programme evaluation
- Fuel poverty
- Innovations in the evaluation of the multiple benefits of energy efficiency
- Target setting for energy use and efficiency up to 2050
- Evaluating large EU programmes
- Standards and labelling
- Market mechanisms
- Evaluation and European energy efficiency and climate policies
- Financing after Paris
- The future of energy use: what will innovations change in the way we use energy and the way we evaluate energy savings?
For further information on registration, porgramme etc., please visit the IEPPEC website.