Indoor Air 2016 will bring together the whole indoor air and climate community. The technical program will be fostering multi-disciplinary collaboration, workshops, interactive poster sessions, short courses and social media discussions. The event’s technical program covers all research related to indoor air quality and climate: from health effects and epidemiology to source and airflow fundamentals over every possible effect that modifies both and the exposure in between.
- call for sessions and symposia opens: early 2015;
- call for sessions and symposia ends: 1 August 2015;
- call for abstracts opens: August 2015;
- call for abstracts ends: 15 October 2015;
- paper submission: February 2016.
For more information visit the conference website at: http://www.indoorair2016.org/