Interdisciplinary perspectives for future building envelopes
ICBEST is a worldwide forum for building envelope architecture and engineering. It provides information exchange, networking, and discussions of recent developments and their application thus bridging the gap between architects, designers, engineers, manufacturers, and researchers. During the industry exhibition, top international companies will be showcasing products and technology solutions of interest to conference attendees.
ICBEST 2017, which will take place in Istanbul, Turkey, from 15 to 18 May 2017, aims to present cutting edge information on building envelope systems and technologies. To emphasise the importance of collaborative research needs, the theme of the conference will be “Interdisciplinary perspectives for future building envelopes”. Academics, practicing architects, engineers, building construction contractors, administrators, and students are welcome to participate in a wide range of stimulating discussions. Presentations will include keynote speakers, panels, plenary sessions, regular sessions, and student workshops.
- Performance & Sustainability: Requirements, Testing & Simulation
- Structural Systems: Design, Testing
- Materials & Components: Smart Materials, Ecological Materials
- Life Cycle: Design, Implementation
- Envelope Technologies: Innovation, Future Trends
- Failures & Refurbishment: Historical Buildings, Renovation
- Visual effects: New Trends, Detail Design
- Case Studies: Existing Buildings, New Construction
For further information on registration, programme etc., please visit the event's website at the link below.