ISK-SODEX Istanbul International Exhibition for HVAC&R, Pumps, Valves, Fittings, Fire Prevention, Water Treatment and Insulation
Next edition of ISK-SODEX Istanbul will held at Tüyap Fair Convention and Congress Center, on October 2-5, 2019.
One of the most important events of the sector, ISK-SODEX Istanbul is an important event for sector professionals who would like to keep up with the latest developments and trends.
ISK-SODEX Istanbul not only offers to gather different point of views from both its national and international exhibitors but also present lots of advantages to its exhibitors and visitors with the supporting programmes and co-operations with the most important sectoral associations.
The importance of the exhibition is approved which offers meeting, having and developing business networks.
Success Story of ISK-SODEX Istanbul 2018
The importance of the exhibition is underlined once again in its last edition in 2018,
- 1108 exhibitors from 44 countries (including co-exhibitors)
- 84.936 visitors from 105 countries
- 42.000 sqm. net stand area
ISK-SODEX Istanbul 2018 Visitor Statistics
- 85% decision maker visitors,
- 92% of visitors are satisfied from the exhibition
- ISK-SODEX Istanbul is one of the most important events as it offers a deep focus to all products of the sector represents the whole sector with the co-operations of associations, magazines, international exhibitions, creates long term business relationships.
Top Reasons to Exhibit at ISK-SODEX Istanbul 2019
1. The prior exhibition brought together 1108 companies from 44 countries in 42.000 net sqm.
2. An Important and Prosperous Market
fifth largest market in Europe, ISK-SODEX Istanbul provides a unique opportunity for the market.
Main regions investing in Turkey:
- 54% European Union
- 25% Asia, 12% Other Europe
- 8% USA and 1% Other Countries
The share of Turkey in Global Trade:
- World Trade: 0.89%
- European Union: 1.28%
- USA: 0.29%
3. An International, Must Visit Event
- ISK-SODEX Istanbul has become the international meeting point of the HVAC&R sector which brought 1,108 exhibitors from 44 different countries. 84,936 sector professionals from 105 different countries visited the last edition.
4. A Vibrant Platform for Business Connections
- International buyer delegations are organized by the Ministry of Economy, the Central Anatolian Exporters Union and the HVAC&R Exporters Union. In addition, conferences, product and company presentations, panels, and corporate events will be hosted during ISK-SODEX Istanbul 2019.
5. The Great Geopolitical Position of Turkey
- Turkey has the position of being a gateway to Asia, the Middle East, Africa and the Turkic Republics. That leads the exhibitors of ISK-SODEX Istanbul to reach great valued target countries.
6. Exlusive Buyer Delegation Programs
- International program for at least 100 countries – new markets such as all Africa region, Russia, Pakistan, Middle East
- Anatolian delegation buses from 63 cities
7. New Forum Area
- Free of charge for all exhibitors. (Limited to quota)