24th International specialized exhibition of power-saving technologies, gas-supply, heating and air conditioning systems
Exhibition MOLDENERGY – a stimulus for sustainable development!
Numbers from MOLDENERGY 2019
- 73 exhibitors from 6 countries (Moldova, Romania, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Hungary) displayed their exclusive offers
- on 1 800 sq m of exhibition area were showcased advanced equipment and technologies for the energy sector
- 9 492 visitors from 8 countries (Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russia, Belarus, Belgium, Germany, Poland, Turkey) got acquainted with exhibitors’ offers;
- 11 seminars and roundtables, as well as presentations at the stands made part of the accompanying business program
- 11 TV and 6 radio channels broadcasted our promotional spot and made reports from the exhibition
- 27 specialized and 6 news portals covered the event
- 400 catalogs were distributed to professional visitors
The international specialized exhibition of energy conservation technologies, heating and gas supply and air conditioning equipment MOLDENERGY is a unique project for the Moldovan energy sector. The event creates favourable conditions for communication between professionals, for discussions, for identifying solutions for the problems in the industry, especially for the use of alternative energy sources in the Republic of Moldova.
Companies from several countries present at the exhibition new energy saving technologies, electro-technical equipment and alternative energy sources, modern air-conditioning equipment, ventilation, heating, refrigeration, etc. Innovative energy conservation technologies, appliances for electrical engineering, lighting, air conditioning, ventilation and refrigeration are displayed in the stands; cables, wires, electrical fittings, etc.
- offer opportunities to promote energy-efficient technologies and resource conservation technologies;
- a good space for communication between experts, researchers, entrepreneurs, representatives of public authorities;
- contribute to the expansion of interregional and international business cooperation;
- offers opportunities to present the latest technologies, materials and elaborations in the field of energy conservation and resources;
- offers opportunities to assess the market and to exchange ideas, opinions, scientific and technical achievements.