Three networked services (energy, telecommunications and transport) will be addressed from a Spanish and Portuguese Comparative Law Perspective. Analysis will focus on the balance between liberalization and environmental protection.
Highly topical issues will be discussed such as:
a) the challenges of integrating renewable energies in the electricity sector;
b) the problems associated with new forms of hydrocarbon extraction such as "fracking";
c) the new regulation of telecommunications and the use of airwaves;
d) the need for action to achieve sustainable mobility.
Brief summary of Programme:
- presentation of the network services
- presentation of book ¨Estudios Jurídicos Hispano-Lusos de los servicios en red (energía, telecomunicaciones y transporte)¨ Legal studies Hispano-Lusos in network services (energy, telecommunications and transport) and its impact on natural areas
- round table: online networking services
- round table: promotion of renewable energy: Community regulation
Community and reforms in Spanish legislation
- roundtable: debate: "fracking", new regulations
on telecommunications and sustainable mobility